Can she change her mind and ask for her baby back after placing it in the hatch?

Yes, she can. However, she has to make a police report to inform that she placed the baby into the hatch. JKM will proceed with the process from then on. In this case, she may have to attend court proceedings to determine she is the birth mother of the baby.

Donation Form

Thank you for your kindness. Your donation will ensure a positive impact on the livelihoods of children and young people in Malaysia.

How would you like to donate?