join our team
United in commitment
Join our team
The transformation from institutions looking after children to a family and community based care system requires driven, committed people – innovative thinkers, good planners, team players and effective doers – to steer the way forward.
With urbanisation and the rise in numbers of nuclear families there will be adjustments in the way we look after our children. OrphanCare’s pioneering effort could set off a chain reaction in job opportunities within this new ‘paradigm’.
Our mission is to help every child in Malaysia grow up in a loving family environment. If you feel as passionate about this as we do, consider a career with us. Our growing team is energetic and enthusiastic about developing solutions to improve the lives of Malaysia’s less privileged children.
Our work environment is demanding but if you have empathy OrphanCare Foundation is a good place to begin a fulfilling career.
1- Executive Assistant to COO
The Executive Assistant is responsible in two main job components that is to assist COO to ease off in the day-to-day administrative tasks of the office operations and to act as an official liaison to coordinate communications and organise the related activities between COO and Stakeholders, Government or other Organisations. The duties of Executive Assistant shall include the following, but not limited to;
• Works closely with the COO in assisting her to manage the administrative tasks in the day-to-day operational activities
• Works closely with the Advocacy, Communications & Fundraising team to ensure COO is able to complement a range of advocacy and outreach issues, methods, and approaches
• In charge of scheduling meetings, maintaining filing systems and databases
• Document review and preparation of meetings
• Ensure the pending task or document are kept in view with the necessary periodic follow-up until the subject is closed
• Research prospective communications counterparts from Stakeholders, Government or Corporate organisations
• Develop communications plan and coordinate engagement that is necessary to ensure the successful advocacy tasks for overall services and activities
2- Branch Supervisor – Johor Bharu
The Branch Supervisor is responsible to assist the Branch Manager to manage and ensure branch performance and ensure compliance to Organisation’s policy & procedure. Branch Supervisor is accountable to work closely with the Branch Manager to maintain communication and administrative support at the assigned branch. The duties of Branch Supervisor shall include the following, but not limited to;
• Attend to phone call and walk in queries about
• Explain to potential parents of the adoption process
• Liaise with all relevant parties for all baby hatch case
• Maintain record and monitor project progress
3- Branch Caregiver – Sungai Petani
The Caregiver is responsible for providing general care for infants and expectant mother as well as ensuring their health & safety according to policy & procedures. The duties of Branch Caregiver shall include the following, but not limited to;
• Attend to infants’ daily needs
• Communicate with Supervisor when there are problems
• Ensure & guide the wellbeing of expectant mother
• Plan & prepare meals for pregnant/birth mother
• Escort an appointment of medical checks up
Interested candidate may submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Meet our team
OrphanCare Foundation is a growing collection of individuals with commitment and empathy. Our people are creative, collaborative and hard working.