fundraise with us
Have fun while helping
Fundraise with us
Fundraise for OrphanCare.
Fundraising is another way to be involved and contribute meaningfully. It can also be fun and fulfilling. OrphanCare appreciates and acknowledges the hard work of fundraisers.
You can be as creative as you like when raising funds for OrphanCare.
1. Create your fundraising event
There are many ways to fundraise. For example, holding an event at your workplace is a great way to motivate and encourage team work among staff. You may want to do something alone or organise an event with a bigger group. OrphanCare will support you.
2. Participate in one of our campaigns
On 11 November every year OrphanCare organises Malaysia Adoption Day. You may wish to assist with this awareness campaign in your community. We are happy to work with you on spreading the word.
OrphanCare is planning more awareness campaigns. Please check this website for campaign updates.
If you are interested in organising an event please:
1. contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to register your fundraising event
2. receive our authorisation and guidelines for fundraising
3. Dicuss how we can support you in your endeavour
Your contribution, big or small, goes a long way towards helping a child grow up in a safe and loving family.